I was talking to someone the other day who has spent the last 7 years writing his new book.
Now, his is a very technical, historical, document, but most books can actually be written in a month (and that’s not by working full time on it, incidentally).
As you know, I’ve successfully published a range of books, mostly business related, but also a (satirical!) Tourists Guide To North Korea and some children’s books.
These bring me in extra money month after month after month.
And each book adds up to a substantial income, of course.
For no extra work.
So, I’ve put together a complete guide detailing you my easy-to-follow system to create your book in 30 days.
And, of course, you can simply repeat this system for multiple books, of course.
Here are the chapters:
HOW TO WRITE YOUR BOOK IN 30 DAYS
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Why This Is Possible – The 30 Day Deadline Isn’t As Extreme As It Sounds
- 3. Step One: Identify Your Topic
- 4. Step Two: Outline and Plan Your Book
- 5. Step Three: Create the Book
- 6. Step Four: You’re Not Done Yet!
- 7. Conclusion
10 WORKSHEETS TO HELP YOU WRITE A BOOK IN 30 DAYS
- One: Creating a Winning Title and eBook 25
- Two: Your Kindle eBook Structure
- Three: The Writing
- Four: Which Category to Choose
- Five: Pricing Your Kindle Book
- Six: The Correct Way to Upload Your Book
- Seven: How to Write an Interview Style Kindle Book
- Eight: How to Write a “How to” Book
- Nine: Writing a “101 Tips” or “101 Ideas for…” Book
- Ten: Writing “All About” and “What You Need 65 to Know” Books
So, 72 pages - all for $7 for the next 24 hours.
(or $17 if you delay!).
Here’s the link for full, immediate access: