Yesterday, in a conversation here in Vienna, I realised that we’re almost halfway to the next Christmas.
So, would you like this year to have the best Christmas ever?
Perhaps a cruise, or give your boss the “bye-bye-letter”?
If this sounds like you, keep reading…
- Would you like to set up additional income streams, but don’t know where to start?
- Do you suffer from lack of focus?
- Are you working hard, but getting nowhere?
- Are you looking for someone who’s made mistakes, learned from them, and can advise you before you make those same mistakes?
- Are you willing to take action, and be accountable?
- Would you like to save months, or years, on your journey from where you are to where you want to be?
- Do you need help setting up those things that everyone says you need in order to make money, but you aren’t sure how to do them?
- Do you need someone to be accountable to?
If you’ve read this far today, you both need and must get personal coaching.
You and I know that already, don’t we?
- We learnt at school, because someone was there every day, helping us along, checking our progress.
- Same when we start a new job, there’s always a mentor / boss, helping us learn their systems and methods.
But, the big leap into running your own business can mean working on your own.
It’s too easy to
- not know how to do something
- or just to get distracted by household tasks, real or imaginary.
Ah, yes, you’ve spotted the problem, though, haven’t you …
Most of us charge $10,000 a year for genuinely personal coaching.
And that’s an instant “Catch-22” - a problem.
It’s a lot of money to pay out.
So, here’s what I’ve arranged for you.
6 months of training is $4,997 with 2 very experienced friends of mine.
But they’ve agreed to reduce that today to $397 - that’s over 90% off … or about $2 a day for daily personalised
- and guidance.
And there’s more ….
They’ll also help you set up a real business online with their experience and knowledge - and they can usually even supply everything you need at no extra cost.
See the full details here:
It’s time for you to stop putting things off, if I’m to be blunt with you - someone prodding you daily is the best way to
get going -
and to succeed
… and that’s actually the reason you subscribed to this newsletter in the first place, isn’t it!