I don’t give sales talk - and I know you don’t want it, so rather than me using all the usual salesy adjectives, let me just list what you’ll get for your $17.
Do you prefer me to always describe things in this way, please? Do let me know!
- Your own online e-commerce store (or stores!)
- An unlimited number of products
- Domain names
- Takes 60 seconds to build the store - no experience necessary
- Everything is accessed from any computer - no downloads are required
- No programming, no Wordpress, no plugins - the software takes care of everything
- Set up in any of many languages
- Beautiful store designs (sorry, I used an adjective but they are beautiful!)
- Works with Amazon / Aliexpress / eBay - instantly
- SEO built in, so you will be listed in Google etc
- No monthly fees or additional charges
- Separate stores for different countries, fully translated
- A 24/7 online support team
- Only 3 steps to set up everything up in 60 seconds:
- choose the keywords of the product niche you want to sell (the program chooses the best selling items automatically for you!)
- watch as the program advertises your site on Social Media and elsewhere (all included), giving guaranteed thousands of visitors from social media on your affiliate store in a few minutes (automatically)
- Wishlists with a 90 day cookie
- Fully mobile friendly
- YouTube reviews of your chosen products
- Detailed, step-by-step, training videos and PDF’s that show you all the “insider secrets” to success with these stores
There is lots more - and you can see sample stores and reviews and even take a “walkthrough video” on the full, private, information link, below, but I wanted to say something here.
I’ve never seen an easier way to set up an online store.
At any price, let alone a one-off $17.
But I’m going to make a suggestion to you - a strong hint, if you like.
You will be offered, as one-off opportunity, to have more than one store.
If you’re quick, and use the coupon code “shoppe20”, you’ll get unlimited stores for $28.95 - again, a one-off payment.
But I feel I must tell you that the coupon is set so that you need to make the decision within about 16 minutes of going to the information site.
I think it’s only fair to you that I mention that, yes, in case you miss it?